Subtitle

I garden in honor of my mother, whose name was Kate.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Working out(side)

 So yesterday I planted the rest of the 25 pea plants:


The three far bins have the spinach planted.  I need to add radishes to that (which may get done today).

And Roy, with dreams of getting rich selling cherry tomatoes at the farmer's market, has built these planters.



They do look nice.  To even out the yard, we're moving my big cement block planter.  Of course, it should be already planted with carrots, beets and lettuce.  I hope to have it back together tomorrow.

Oh, and here are my tomato and pepper plants at this time:


None of the full-size peppers have grown.  But the new tomato and pepper seeds I started nine days ago were germinated and ready to put in the starter trays.  The tomatoes have leaves, the peppers just a root.
















No comments:

Post a Comment